Take your expertise to the next level
Join the innovative Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management diploma program!
In today’s robust business ecosystem, entrepreneurs, small business owners and their employees need the tools and education to survive and thrive. This program draws on the Institute’s long standing track record of accelerating successful ventures to bring a complete curriculum, specifically created to meet the needs and challenges of entrepreneurs.
With high-level connections and specialized courses, this program gives entrepreneurs the opportunity to personalize their learning experience while leveraging connections with industry leading experts. Program instructors are world renowned entrepreneurs and academics with extensive practical experience.
This Diploma program is approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
As a unique component of this program, participants have the opportunity to join our hybrid classroom offering a seamless integration of remote and in-class learning.
Program will consist of but is not limited to the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Business Modelling
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Financial Planning
- Raising Investments
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing and Sales
- Business Communication and Negotiations
- Legal Fundamentals of Small Business
- Business Growth Management
- Innovative Management
- International Operations
Length of Program:
1 Year (half day, 3 times a week)
- 42 instructional weeks
- 11 classroom hours per week
- In class, following safety protocols or online if necessary
- 900 total program hours
- High school diploma or higher (Canadian or recognized in Canada)
- Bachelor’s Degree considered an asset
- Transcript(s) from all previously attended post- secondary institutions if applicable
- Up to date resume
- Successful YEDI due diligence, including interview
Total Program Fees:
- $40,000 CAD
- As a Canadian charity, YEDI is committed to ensuring this world-class program is accessible to Canadians. YEDI has secured funding to ensure innovative Canadian entrepreneurs and small business owners may access this program tuition free, conditional on academic performance. *(Academic performance of 80% average or higher per semester.)
If you are ready to apply please complete the form below and we will contact you with the next steps.
Deadline to apply is May 30, 2022.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Please look at the testimonials made by past participants of the YEDI programs.